Saturday, April 7, 2007

music and errands

Another week, another weekend. I watched The Batman on Kid's WB this morning while I worked out - a throwback to my childhood. Then as I was driving to pick up my dry-cleaning I noticed the dilapidated bumper in front of my car. This piece of plastic was about to fall off and cause an accident. Ironically, its sticker read "don't mess with Texas."

Last night I got to see delirious? in concert at one of the local megachurches. They were a pretty good show, despite a couple interruptions. The lead singer had some technical difficulties with one of the stagelights when he picked it up to use as a floodlamp. I knew, somewhere in that enormous church, a stage manager was swearing under their breath.

The backup singer for one of the opening acts really impressed me too. Rachel and I both would rather buy her CD than the main act.

No comments: