Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Catch-up

It's been a few weeks since I had that tetanus shot. No regrets about ignoring the blogosphere, however. It wouldn't be vacation if it were too easy for me to get to my email.
The images in my mind from Virginia are so precious. So beautiful. Starting with the lightning clouds the pilot had to fly around to get from Dallas to Norfolk. My cousin Tim's white face when Krystal stepped forward through the crowd of witnesses. Meeting extended family for the first time. Being propelled through the salt air on a 20 year old swing. Noah calling "Nahna!" to me whenever I was out of sight. Traipsing along the waterfront laughing with Sarah. Baby Matthew at the tips of my fingers, getting his balance, and then letting go! Ryia and I walking all over Arlington and eating Pakistani food with only our right hands.
As much as I love my job, I truely work to live.

No comments: