Monday, February 19, 2007

clean!

This evening I am walking around in my apartment and NOT tripping over things. I put the laundry away. I cleaned up my kitchen. I rearanged some books, I sorted the junk from the mail. Even the medicine is all back in the cabinet.
Whenever the apartment is clean I usually end up wanting to paint stuff and make the walls look fuller. I love how furnishings look in
West Elm but I can never figure out where the residents hide their things.
I need to trash some stuff...I want fewer things, so I get to look at fewer things.
Forgot to mention, saw Pat this weekend! It was lovely seeing pictures from her trip to Florida and getting caught up with her. I gave her a copy of a
book I found at B&N...we both like words. She was tired, but she seems to be getting her heart back in life, which I love to see.

No comments: